1. Apple results: for some time, the decline in iPhone sales was a source of concern for Apple. A big question on Thursday-how to sell fresh models.
The firm will report quarterly benefits subsequently to bells, with an expected revenue of $ 60 billion to $ 62 billion.
Apple promotions (APPL) soared by more than 29% this year.
2. The benefit of Starbucks: Starbucks (SBUX)will also tell about the income subsequently closing.
The coffee firm is struggling with contradictions, sluggish sales and inefficient shops. His supplies increased by only 1% in a year.
Traders will be interested to hear more from CEO Kevin Johnson, who took over in April and promised to roll out the firm. He said, in fact, that will be more strategically suitable for the opening of fresh stores, investing in innovation and digital offerings.
3. The exit of England's progress? The pound rose 1% against the dollar on Thursday and is trading at $ 1.29.
This step happens later such as Reuters said, in fact that England is close to agreeing on a deal with the European Union, which will give British enterprises "some form of access to European markets."
Promotions huge English banks, covering Barclays (BCS), RBS (RBS) and Lloyds (LYG) jumped by 3%.
Almost everything remains uncertain: the time for the parties to conclude the withdrawal Treaty, which is then to be signed by the Parliament of England, is coming.
4. Google walkout: Google employees (GOOGL) around the world are protesting against such as their employer is fond of sexual harassment.
Presentation vasylevska the title "Google Walkout", follow in the footsteps for disobedience over the investigation of the New York Times, which described the years of accusations of sexy harassment, thousands of severance packages for heads of suspects and a lack of transparency in relation to Affairs.
CEO of Google Sundar Pichai stated self help exits.
"We inform Googlers that we actually know about the events scheduled for Thursday, and in fact that employees will own the necessary assistance, if they try to participate," Pichai said in a statement to CNN on Wednesday.
5. The educational program of a large market: futures for South American promotions have shown a rise.
European markets opened up in the black subsequently mixed session in Asia.
The Dow closed 1% higher on Wednesday, while the S&p 500 added 1.1%.
The Nasdaq index rose 2%, cutting its monthly decline to 9.2%. Not least, October has been the worst month of the index since November 2008.
6. Income and economy: Signa (CI), DowDuPont (DWDP), Hanesbrands (HBI), LendingTree (wood), New york times (new York times, Royal Dutch shell (RDS.A) Sotheby's (bid) and Spotify (spot) will release the benefit before opening.
Firm of Caesars pleasure (CZR), CBS (CBS), El Pollo Loco (Loco), GoPro (GPRO), Kraft, Heinz (HC), MetLife (met), re/Max enterprise (RMAX), Shake shack (SHAK), South American grey (x) and the Western merger (WU) will report later closure.
The UNIVERSITY of supply management plans to release the manufacturing index for October at 10: 00 am Eastern time.
Credit Suisse (CS) promotions fell by 4% subsequently such as the Bank announced a disappointing save. The head of the Federal reserve Tiam talks 3rd quarter suggested " significantly more difficult circumstances and more low value of customer vigor."
7. Coming this week:
Thursday-Apple (AAPL shares), AMC network (AMC), progressive (PGR), CBS (CBS), Signa (CI), Starbucks (vam), Shake Shaq (SHAQ), Kraft Heinz (HC), GoPro cameras (GPRO), and Wayfair (W) and Spotify (spot) revenue
Friday-Chevron firm (CVX), Exxon (com), Newell brands (camera), USA steel companies (x), MSG network (MSGN), and Seagate development (STX's) profits; working spaces in USA report